Your Ad Here

Palmist Shubhankar Banerjee invites your suggestions

Palmist Shubhankar Banerjee dedicates this blog to Snehil G., his friend.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

PAYPAL payment to Indian Bank Account !!

I offer you the payment of paypal money into your Indian Bank Account ... within 7 days ... with a fees of just Rs. 250 per '$50 or less'. I offer the service only for up to $ 150.

To avail the service you may contact me via E-mail. After that you may give me the bank account details, and then after receiving a final confirmation, you may transfer me the money through PAYPAL and receive its equivalent in rupees on your bank account.








The Dollar to Rupee conversion would be taken as Rs 42 per Dollar.

So if you transfer me $45, you receive 45*42-250 = Rs 1640

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home